- cooking a delicious vegan eggplant-sweet potatoe curry with couscous for my friends
It’s so easy and so good: cook the sweet potatoes, fry some onions and eggplants, add coconut milk and red curry paste, then add the sweet potatoes and chickpeas – voilà!
- having self-made Granola with hot milk for breakfast with my friends
Again, very easy: mix oat flakes and agave syrup, add nuts and spices according to your own taste – I used a lot of cinnamon and a nut mixture – and then bake it in the oven until it gets crispy and light brown. The hot milk helps to unfold the taste of the cinnamon, yum!
- going to an extra-long Yoga class at Stephan’s with Acro Yoga elements
For regular Acro Yoga classes in Frankfurt, Shiva Yoga centre offers a class on Friday afternoons: http://www.shiva-yoga.de/stundenplan.html
- escaping into nature and taking a long walk in the woods with a friend
Take the Metro U 3 direction Hohemark until the end station Hohemark and then just go ahead in the woods. If you prefer to get more information, there is a tourist information right there, too.
- practising Yin Yoga by myself at home
- cooking some veggies in my Tajine and as a side-dish: Japanese buckwheat noodles